Thursday, September 6, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses I have to rush to Los Angeles.

Fang nineteen and two Gejiaxiya of in a New York University study. Garcia, this time, on vacation in Los Angeles, I guess I am afraid that my villa in Beverly where he now lives and his Gotha Aires mingle suddenly I was a little worried my villa, not when I go back everywhere are traumata ah.
Dinner to be ready when Tom rang Tommy home's doorbell, came really time.
They originally thought I went to open the door, I did not expect was that old Tommy. Frings hug breathless old Tommy.
Tom, Duncan and Thomason with ran into the kitchen, a few months but not really exceptionally affectionate. Originally, they wanted to hug me,cheap oakley sunglasses, but my hands are full of oil, finally deterrence show them love They are also a long time did not eat the things I cook, I cook a long time did not,fake oakleys, all full of anticipation of my cupboard Arts.
Then there is the sumptuous dinner, each mood pretty good, just a pity that after eating, I have to rush to Los Angeles.
aspects of the troubled, how not a trace.
See my nervous look, Frings laughed, necessary for JIVE Records produced the last album, that time will be very busy, so she go back and look ahead. Besides, Hong Kong is her home, to leave such a long time, she was homesick is natural thing. again held her into the arms of the dream probably never realized.
, I married the best man is my cousin, you did not play. arrangements. Besides, the best man is only one, whom to not Well my parents arranged to avoid disputes, nor does it affect our gas between our brothers. a co-director of the works; addition to worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment