Thursday, July 12, 2012

nike air max command leather cute

A lot of people,derrick rose shoe, including the uncle of his comrades, one of which is called Li comrades, received at this time, my son. Just like on the I.
I remember my godfather in Shenzhen when there will be a daughter, pretty, and would like to when I first met in Shenzhen restaurant work, saw her, my little darling stop dancing. Can imagine her look how beautiful.
The dead of night, I slept in the middle of the father and mother's mother lying sideways, the right hand is also firmly put me in his arms, the smell of my mom who touch of body fragrance, moonlight I looked at my mom sleeping , gentle, cute, hearts with mixed feelings. mom still young,nike air max command leather, although the material conditions are very bad, but flies very happy who can know this kind of life but also over how long?
Expect Shangshi front of me so beautiful and lovely mother, but flies the hardships of life of suffering, my heart on the block fast enough.
Near future, we will open a small factory to start the sausage business. This period we will make a little money, life is also very proud to be a ten thousand households in the eyes of others I know, but in my fifth-grader when the factory went bankrupt, and owes a debt ass, this time a hard life began.
When my mom to mom dad by the relationship between uncle and go to work in Shenzhen in Shenzhen, stay for a long period of time will make a little money but also happens to be also on the negative debt. To to my third come back, continue to be her teacher, and father has to stay in Shenzhen, this time, I have been grandfather and mother living together.
Graduated from high school, the father and mother get divorced ...
My family also will be broken ...
Yes, since I am born again, you can not allow that to happen. I want my mom dad live a happy life. I looked at my mom gentle face, hearts secretly hair oath.
From that night, I study harder together, but restrictions in the conditions and formal learning plan had to be pushed back, so full of strength with exercises font, not only with a pen calligraphy calligraphy began practicing since Although very good, but I believe if they work hard, there will be harvested, but limited to the conditions of reason.
Mother see I work hard, scouring the book over in her colleagues, I am happy to die, these books are literary works, but enough that I read.
Primary school textbooks also followed the mother to follow up, I do not cangzhuo NND, a monster on monster, I do not believe that anyone I split out the slices, but I still step-by-step so that others can accept speed learning , of course, in order to avoid not Bi want trouble, this is the most trouble.
I abandoned physical exercise to re-pick up, of course, I do not exercise throw charge without every morning the first thing running, ran in accordance with the method on I, godfather taught me, and now two year-old, I've been able to do this, finish the steps began to pull ligaments, so that my body becomes soft, then to practice push-ups, sit-ups, although it is to do these very difficult push-ups beginning one can not horse, but I still insist to bundle, each bundle is not long, but it does not matter, only a day a

No comments:

Post a Comment