Tuesday, July 31, 2012

oakley sunglasses for cheap ah what passing of night

 to absorb, to my veins also caused great burden. Fortunately, relative to my own true, this energy is nothing, although hard, but is also not much harm.
Side by repairing the meridian qi rise the pain, my side Anma: YY book is really kill people! Just don't know what happened, I suddenly thought of the earth have seen what graft and transplant, ah, ah what passing of night, couldn't help try, although now look effect is just passable, however, it is because I am the true energy far bit forest division you stronger, if change a vindictive stronger master, I am afraid I will be hurt.

Treen division stood back slightly, was to check their injury Xisikaya Dean, mild cough: "what," Mr. long can will you completely reverse back, let old man I am feed one's sight on. However, ahem, old man has a unique skill, the opponent is hard to find, also please Mr.
long tasting tasting. "Just the blow, he is not too much, look miserable, but he's morale is more exuberant momentum, more dignified.
Xisikaya Dean although fear, but also had to silence back, when they become to such an extent, finding such a match, it is hard to find things, he naturally understand Treen division mood.

I like nods, was more excited. Just fights, can saying is I always pin him, let him many powerful moves to work, no wonder he will have a good feeling. But I was never felt pressure, it is hard to believe that a continental four swords, was only this strength, the mind is a little disappointed.
Now that he has another trick, natural excitement.
Tellins grave, his eyes, his body, all of a sudden violet masterpiece, blink, around him suddenly cold breath Sheng, white ice rising from ten feet radius around him, will completely enveloped.
Then, a piece of the crystal ice appeared out of nowhere, in ice in partly hidden and partly visible, but no light and fall, but in the ice in flying everywhere, very spectacular.
I was surprised, to my soul developed, even feel the ice inside the case.
Only knew, the ice fog fill the space inside and outside completely separated, all of the energy to breath, across the barrier.
Vieri juggernaut exclaimed: "this is a domain?!" tone, filled with awe and admiration.

"Well, this is my break juggernaut when understanding -- ice field!" Poettering division Mougins open eyes, were: "Mr. long sword, exquisite beyond compare,oakley sunglasses for cheap, old I in vain virtual live 100 years, but with very limited knowledge and scanty information, and today I see the real sword,cheap oakley sunglasses! Impolite not to reciprocate also, Thebayashi Ji thought that, only this ice field, a bit experience, just please Mr.
long a try!"
I went into his realm, indifferently: "let me see this wonderful field!"
Treen division indifferent smile, gently sword, my direction split up. First entered this field have never seen, though I am a hot, but also had to be circumspect, so, instead of just Zhaozhao attack, but be careful, to defend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment